1. Identity of the website owner
LANGOO IO, S.L with CIF B-16986424, with address in Madrid (Madrid), in Calle Raimundo Fernandez Villaverde, number 30, and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org is the owner of this website, with domain https://www.langoo.io/.
The use of this website confers the condition of USER on the navigator, whether a natural or legal person, which implies adherence to the terms and conditions indicated below. For all purposes, the terms and conditions will be considered in the version published at the time of access. The USER is recommended to carefully read the terms and conditions detailed below before making use of the services offered.
Likewise, access to certain services through this website may be subject to certain specific conditions which, depending on the case, replace, complete and/or modify these general conditions. Therefore, prior to accessing and/or using our services, the USER must also carefully read the corresponding specific conditions. If the USER does not accept the conditions of use, he/she must refrain from accessing and using the services contained in this website.
These conditions of use regulate the general use of the website by the USER, who has the possibility of viewing and printing them. The Owner of the Website reserves the right to modify or delete at any time and without prior notice the contents, services and information found on this Website, as well as to limit or cancel the terms and conditions applicable to the Website.
3. Intellectual and industrial property
The content of this website is protected by Intellectual and Industrial Property Laws. The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and/or graphics are the property of the person responsible for the website or, if applicable, it has a licence or express authorisation from the authors.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and commercialisation, in any case requires the prior written authorisation of the owner of the website. Infringement of any of the aforementioned rights may constitute an infringement of these provisions, as well as an offence punishable in accordance with articles 270 and following of the Penal Code.
The designs, logos, text and/or graphics not belonging to the party responsible for the website and which may appear on the website belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise in relation to the same. In all cases, express prior authorisation has been obtained from the same.
Any claims that may be lodged by USERS in relation to possible breaches of intellectual or industrial property rights over any of the contents of this website should be sent to the e-mail address email@example.com.
4. Access to the website
Our website can be visited by any USER freely and free of charge. The personal data you provide will always be treated in accordance with the provisions of current legislation.
5. Correct use of the website
The USER undertakes to use the website, its contents and services in accordance with the law, good customs and public order.
The USER undertakes and undertakes to:
- Not to use the Website or the services provided through it for purposes or effects that are illicit or contrary to the content of this Legal Notice that harm the interests or rights of third parties, or that in any way may damage, render useless or deteriorate the Website or its services or prevent satisfactory use of the Website by other users.
- Not to destroy, alter, render useless or, in any other way, damage the data, programmes or electronic and other documents found on the website.
- Not to introduce programmes, viruses, macro-instructions, mini-applications or any other logical device or sequence of characters that cause or may cause any type of alteration in the computer systems of the person responsible for the website or third parties.
- Not to misuse information, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material accessible through the Website or the services it offers.
- Not to introduce discriminatory actions, attitudes or ideas based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.
- Likewise, the website manager reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and/or services at any time and without prior notice to those USERS who do not comply with these general conditions.
6. Liability regime
The person responsible for the website shall not be liable, directly or indirectly, for:
- The quality of the service, the speed of access, the correct functioning and the availability and continuity of the functioning of the Web.
- That there are service interruptions, delays, errors, malfunctions and, in general, other inconveniences that have their origin in causes beyond the control of the Owner of the Website.
- An intentional or negligent action by the USER and/or due to force majeure. In any case, whatever the cause.
- Direct or indirect damage, consequential damage and/or loss of profit.
- The contents and opinions of third parties or the information contained in third party web pages that can be accessed through links or search engines on the website.
- Damage that may be caused to USERS’ equipment by possible computer viruses contracted as a result of browsing the website or by any other damage resulting from such browsing.
- Non-compliance with the Law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order as a consequence of the transmission, dissemination, storage, availability, reception, obtaining or access to the contents.
- The vices and defects of any kind in the content transmitted, disseminated, stored or made available, the lack of updating or accuracy of the content, or its scientific quality, if applicable.
- Likewise, the Owner does not guarantee that the Website and the server are free of viruses and shall not be liable for any damage caused by accessing the Website or by the impossibility of accessing it.
- The Owner shall have the right, without any compensation to the USER for these concepts, to temporarily suspend the services and contents of the website in order to carry out maintenance, improvement or repair operations.
7. Data protection
In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 3/2018 on Personal Data Protection and guarantee of digital rights, we inform you that the information provided by the User will be incorporated into the processing system owned by the Controller in order to facilitate, expedite and fulfil the commitments established between both parties.
Likewise, the Data Controller and Data Controller informs that the data will be kept for the period of time strictly necessary to comply with the aforementioned precepts. Unless you tell us otherwise, we will assume that your data have not been modified, that you undertake to notify us of any changes and that we have your consent to use them for the aforementioned purposes. You are informed that the data will be processed in a lawful, fair, transparent, adequate, relevant, limited, accurate and up-to-date manner. For this reason, the Data Controller undertakes to take all reasonable measures to ensure that the data is deleted or rectified without delay when it is inaccurate.
In accordance with the rights conferred by current Data Protection legislation, the User may exercise the rights of access, rectification, limitation of processing, suppression, portability and opposition to the processing of their personal data as well as the consent given for the processing thereof, by sending their request in writing and sufficiently identifying themselves to the address mentioned in point 1. Likewise, they may also contact the Supervisory Authority to submit any claim they deem appropriate.
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), the policy with regard to electronic mail focuses on sending only communications that the USER has requested to receive, having voluntarily and expressly given their consent. If the USER wishes to receive these communications, he/she must send his/her request in writing and sufficiently identifying him/herself to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Applicable law and jurisdiction
These conditions are written in Spanish, and are subject to current Spanish legislation. The Courts and Tribunals of Spain shall have jurisdiction over any litigious matter or any matter relating to this website.